Persons with disabilities' community hub
City Library aims to make our services and collections accessible to everyone. If you have a disability or face challenges accessing library services, we are here to help. Get personalized service via telephone at 604-998-3450, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the library to speak with a staff member.
Library staff can help you:
- Find or access a large print book
- Use Zoom, Skype or other video conferencing software
- Browse the internet with an accessible keyboard
- Download ebooks and audiobooks
- Check out a talking book or a DAISY player