North Vancouver City Library is a registered charitable organization. We welcome all donations that contribute to our vision of enriching lives and improving literacy in our community.
Online Donation by Credit Card, Debit Card or PayPal
It's easy to donate online using our secure online donor form where you can:
- Use Visa, MasterCard or Amex credit cards, Interac debit cards, or PayPal money transfers
- Receive an official tax receipt by email immediately
- Specify what projects or services you want the Library to spend your donation on
- Make a gift in memoriam of a beloved, and have a message sent to the family
- Make a gift in honour of someone else, and have a message sent to them
- Make a monthly gift to ensure that the Library’s ongoing literacy programs have continuous funding
You can always phone us, mail us or visit us at the Library to make a donation.
North Vancouver City Library
120 West 14th Street
North Vancouver, BC, V7M 1N9
(604) 982-3926 (Admin)
- We accept Visa, Master Card and American Express, as well as debit cards
- Gifts of cash are welcome
- Cheques are also welcome. Please make cheques payable to North Vancouver City Library (charity number 11906 1943 RR 0001)
- We will gather some info about you, the donor
- A first receipt will be issued immediately, followed by an official tax receipt within a week
For those wishing to mail in a cheque or money order, we have a donation form you can fill out, with which you could include a cheque or money order payable to North Vancouver City Library. Please do not send cash in the mail.
Other Ways to Donate
North Vancouver City Library welcomes other methods of donation through bequests, wills, etc. The Library Board and the Chief Librarian would happy to discuss these with you. Please contact Deb Hutchison Koep, Chief Librarian, at (604) 990-4226 or via email.
Please consult your financial advisor for other opportunities.